Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sorry, this blog discontinued.

ANNOUNCEMENT
           But a few posts are left here to demonstrate the concept. I hope somebody picks it up. Too much pablum is being churned out with more focus on movie rights than authorship. I plain don't like stories (or even comic strips) with more than five or six characters. Memorizing minor character names is worse than reading the phone book.

           You should be aware of a technical reason for not pursuing this blog. I found the only expedient way to keep track of the characters was with a spreadsheet. Then Google changed the blog templates and there is no visually appealing way to import the lists. Every time I re-wired my template with advanced HTML/CSS, Google regressively deprecated the tags. So phooey on them.

           Another great ideal shot down by the mad scramble to underestimate the American public.

No comments:

Post a Comment